Our interest in long distance cycling began when Paddy rode from Land’s End to John O’Groats with friends. Since then we have cycled together on various rides in the UK, enjoying the great signposting, dedicated cycle lanes and networks.
Now back in the UK after our trip in South America, we are commuting to work in London and taking every opportunity to get out into the countryside on weekend rides.
Read about some of our trips in the UK below:
- C2C – cycling from the east coast of England in Cumbria, to the west of Newcastle
- London – life commuting and day trips in and around London
- LEJOG – read Paddy’s daily blog from his Land’s End to John O’Groats trip
- SE England – our cycle trips around the South East of England
- SW England – our cycle trips in the South West of England